Solar Lotus Flower Night Light
The solar lotus light is a kind of solar-powered decorative light that combines the LEDs with lotus leaves and flowers. In the daytime, the solar panel will convert solar energy into electrical energy and store in the battery. And In the evening, the LEDs will light up automatically. In addition, it could float on the water due to the leaves. This product is not only beautiful but also easy to use that is perfect to decorate the ponds.
– Attractive appearance, easy to use.
– With the solar panel, the Solar Lotus Light will charge in the daytime and light up automatically at night.
– It will continuously light 12 hours if it is charged over 8 hours by the enough sunlight.
– It could be a decoration of the ponds because it can float on the water.
– The lifespan of this product is more than 1 year.
Product lifespan: more than 1 year.
Solar panel: 2V / 100mA, Φ72.5mm
Rechargeable battery: 1 pc of Ni-MH AA type 1.2V / 400mAh
LED: 1 pc red, 1 pc green, 1 pc blue
Lotus leaves: EVA, green, 1 pc Φ180mm, 3 pcs Φ127mm
Lotus flowers: EVA, 1 pc red, 1 pc purple, 1 pc white
Method of Operation:
1. Rotate the rear cover of the control box on the back of the bigger leaves anticlockwise. And turn on the switch.
2. Rotate the cover clockwise and tighten it.
3. Put this product on the water and make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun.
4. It will be charged as soon as the sunlight is enough and the LEDs will light up automatically in the evening.
– As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED light time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
– It is charging only when the button is turned ON.
– Tighten the rear cover to prevent the water from coming in.
– Don’t strike or tear the product, so as not to cause irreversible damage.
– Don’t let children play with it.
Product Weight: 136g
Package Weight: 220g
Distributors wanted for this product, please contact us for discount if your order over 100pcs.
Email: email@example.com | Skype: chinaok321 | Sites: www.gadgetscn.com/gadgetscn