Solar Panel Flood LED Lighting PIR Motion Sensor
This product will provide reliable lighting to your garage, drive way, shed or remote areas where no electricity is available. It features 60 ultra bright white LEDs in a weatherproof ABS plastic and aluminum casing. Simply choose a location you desire to mount the solar panel and light with the included mounting hardware to be done within minutes. The solar panel captures energy during the day and charges the Pre-Installed 3.7V Lithium battery. At night, simply leave the light in AUTO position and the motion sensor will turn on the light when motion is detected.
– New design, powered by solar energy, no electrical outlet required
– 5 meters cable from solar panel to single head LED lamp
– 60 ultra bright white LEDs with PIR motion sensor.
– Switch for you to switch the light to sensor light, flood light or turn it off.
– Up to 4.5 hours of constant lighting per fully charged if used as flood light
– Lights turn on up to 280-300 times per fully charged if used as sensor light
– Lights turn off automatically 4 to 120 seconds (adjustable) after motion stops
– Detector senses motion up to 12 meters and turns light on
Solar Panel : 9V/1.2W (20 years lifetime)
Connection Wire: 5M
LED Quantity: 60 Super Bright LEDs
LED Color: White
Installation Height: 1 ~ 3m
Time Delay: 4 sec – 2 min adjustable
Detection Distance: 2m – 12m adjustable
Detection Range: 180 degrees
Battery: 5 x 1.2V 900mAh rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (Charge and discharge 600-800 times, include)
“SENS”: Controls the sensitivity of motion sensor
“TIME”: Controls the duration of each light cycle
“LUX” : Determines how dark to turn on light
Outer Material: ABS plastic + aluminum
Solar Panel Weight: 359g
Solar Panel Size (L x W): 190 x 160mm
Lamp Weight: 571g
Package Weight: 1111g
Package Dimension (L x W x H): 230 x 140 x 200mm
Distributors wanted for this product, please contact us for discount if your order over 100pcs.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: chinaok321 | Sites: www.gadgetscn.com/gadgetscn